Monday 3 April 2017

An incomplete Love Letter.

Probably the very first love letter of my life, and it goes like this...
I don't know what all I will write, you will like it or not but could assure every bit of it would be true and I mean every single bit of it.
To be true I exactly don't know the date or time when I fell for you. It all started from asking "are you on whats app", and we are here now. From the day of our first introduction to the late night talks. The late night talks over numerous topics when we poured our hearts out. My dreams, my fears, my mistakes, my random thoughts, you listened to all of these without judging me.
I still remember our first meeting, Sector 14's market it was!! I was mesmerized by the way you blushed when we met. Your eyes glistened when you spoke. My heart skipped a beat and the nerves got tangled when I saw you. A finger brushing across my cheek, like wind, your laughter is like a resting sound in my eardrum.
The way you held my elbow at the juice shop and your lovely glare and my heart beats on the music of your laughter. When I see into your eyes, all I could see is purity and truthfulness.
Seems we have gone a long way, sitting just next to each other to the time sitting far off, craving to have your glimpse. Looking at each other as if we will sink in each other.
There are few people with whom I am open , free. I have less friends, I am an introvert but once I am open with someone, I am weird.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

We are no more together.


No comments:

Post a Comment